This page has 4 definitions of furiously in English and Middle English. Furiously is an adverb. Examples of how to use furiously in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
English furiously definition
- In a furious manner; angrily.
- He glared furiously at the offender.
- Quickly; frantically; with great effort or speed.
- He tried furiously to get it to work before the deadline.
- Intensely, as with embarrassment.
Middle English furiously definition
- English: furiously