Agreement between infoAnew.com and users of this site
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
infoAnew.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask users of the infoAnew.com site to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, infoAnew.com has adopted a policy that provides for the revocation in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide infoAnew.com with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed upon, or, if multiple copyrighted works on infoAnew’s site are covered by a single infringement notification, a representative list of such works on the infoAnew.com’s site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit infoAnew.com to locate the material on the site such as any URL or URI addresses at which the material is located.
- Contact information reasonably sufficient to allow infoAnew to contact you, the complaining party such as an email address, phone number, and/ or mailing address.
- A statement that you, the complaining party, have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner that is complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you, the complaining party, are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
infoAnew.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding infoAnew.com’s site can be reached by sending an email to ****@infoanew.com