with prejudice definition
This page has two definitions of with prejudice in English. With prejudice is a prepositional phrase. Examples of how to use with prejudice in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- (formal) Without the possibility of future action that reverses the decision.
- 1982, Verbatim - Volume 8:
- To terminate with prejudice means that a note will be put in his file strongly recommending that no future contact be initiated (nor will he be be [sic] given the means to establish it).
- (law) Without the possibility of bringing a new case on the same basis.
- The charges were dismissed with prejudice.