This page has two definitions of unpowered in English. Unpowered is an adjective. Examples of how to use unpowered in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
unpowered (not comparable)
- Lacking in power, especially electrical power.
- Not using or requiring power, especially artificial power.
- an unpowered boat; an unpowered glider
- 2000, Bob Foster, Birdum or Bust!, Henley Beach, SA: Seaview Press, page 98:
- The unpowered steering on the early model tandem steer British-built Fodens was almost unbelievable at times.