take care of definition
This page has 3 definitions of take care of in English. Take care of is a verb. Examples of how to use take care of in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
Audio (AU) (file)
- (transitive) To look after, to provide care for.
- My elderly mother needs to be taken care of.
- (transitive) To deal with, handle.
- Can somebody take care of the customers while I clean this mess?
- (transitive, slang, euphemistic) To kill.
- In the motion picture ‘The Godfather’, gangster Virgil Sollozzo took care of Luca Brasi by having him strangled.
- take care of business
- take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves
- take care of yourself