take back definition
This page has 6 definitions of take back in English. Take back is a verb. Examples of how to use take back in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- To retract/withdraw an earlier statement
- No, you are not fat; I take it all back.
- To cause to remember some past event or time
- That tune takes me back to my childhood.
- To resume a relationship
- She has forgiven him, and taken him back.
- To regain possession of something
- The wedding is off, and he has taken back the ring.
- To return something to a vendor for a refund
- Take back faulty goods to the shop where you bought them.