Define the meaning of the English word steadfastly below. Steadfastly is an adverb. Examples of how to use steadfastly in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- In a steadfast manner; firmly; with conviction
- He steadfastly refuses to go out with her.
- September 8 2022, Stephen Bates, “Queen Elizabeth II obituary”, in The Guardian:
- Monarch who through her seven decades of public service became a figure of fascination by remaining steadfastly private.
- Synonym: resolutely
- See also Thesaurus:obstinacy