This page has 4 definitions of residential in English. Residential is an adjective and noun. Examples of how to use residential in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- Of or pertaining to a place of personal residence or to a location for such places.
- They live in a residential neighborhood.
- Used as a residence or by residents.
- Of or pertaining to residency.
- There is a residential requirement for obtaining a marriage license here.
- residential treatment
residential (plural residentials)
- A trip during which people temporarily live together.
- The youth group organises annual residentials.