This page has 7 definitions of fertilize in English and Portuguese. Fertilize is a verb. Examples of how to use fertilize in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
English fertilize definition
- fertilise (mostly British)
- To make (the soil) more fertile by adding nutrients to it.
- (figuratively) To make more creative or intellectually productive.
- to fertilize one's imagination
- To cause to produce offspring through insemination; to inseminate.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Dictionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Portuguese fertilize definition