This page has 7 definitions of elimination in English. Elimination is a noun. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- The act of eliminating, expelling or throwing off.
- The act of excluding a losing contestant from a match, tournament, or other competition.
- (television) The act of voting off or throwing off a contestant in a reality television competition.
- (biology) The act of discharging or excreting waste products or foreign substances through the various emunctories.
- (mathematics) The act of causing a quantity to disappear from an equation; especially, in the operation of deducing from several equations containing several unknown quantities a less number of equations containing a less number of unknown quantities.
- (logic) The act of obtaining by separation, or as the result of eliminating; deduction.
- (accounting) The act of recording amounts in a consolidation statement to remove the effects of inter-company transactions.