This page has 6 definitions of eating in English. Eating is a verb, an adjective and noun. Examples of how to use eating in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
eating (not comparable)
- Bred to be eaten.
- eating chickens; eating quails
- Suitable to be eaten without being cooked.
- Wait! That's not an eating apple.
- The act of ingesting food.
- (informal, dialectal) Food; cooking, cuisine.
- I remember when we visited Aunt Martha's house, we had some really good eating!
- The act of corroding or consuming some substance.