This page has 3 definitions of dogfighting in English. Dogfighting is a noun and verb. Examples of how to use dogfighting in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- dog fighting
- A blood sport in which dogs fight with one another.
- Dogfighting is illegal in most countries.
- (military, aviation) Close combat between two military aircraft.
- 1972, February, “Kevin V. Brown”, in Space-Age Dogfighting, page 74:
- Here, in fighter-pilot language, you're taught the real essential — dogfighting, man-against-man, plane-against-plane — and in a way they never taught us.