This page has 5 definitions of cycling in English. Cycling is a verb, noun and adjective. Examples of how to use cycling in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- (uncountable) The activity of riding cycles, especially bicycles (for transport, sport, physical exercise, recreation, tourism...)
- Synonym: biking
- (uncountable) The sport of riding and racing cycles, especially bicycles.
- In all my years as a cycling fan, I've never seen a breakaway like this.
- Synonym: cycle sport, Synonym: race cycling
- (countable) Any cyclic action or process
- Synonym: (rare) cyclism
cycling (not comparable)
- That undergoes a cyclic motion or process