This page has 6 definitions of attire in English and French. Attire is a noun and verb. Examples of how to use attire in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
English attire definition
- (clothing) One's dress; what one wears; one's clothes.
- He was wearing his formal attire.
- (heraldry) The single horn of a deer or stag.
- (transitive) To clothe or adorn.
- We will attire him in fine clothing so he can make a good impression.
- He stood there, attired in his best clothes, waiting for applause.
French attire definition
- inflection of :