This page has 6 definitions of addictive in English and French. Addictive is an adjective and noun. Examples of how to use addictive in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
English addictive definition
- Causing or tending to cause addiction; habit-forming.
- These are addictive drugs.
- Have you seen that new TV show? It's so addictive.
- Characterized by or susceptible to addiction.
- He has an addictive personality.
addictive (plural addictives)
French addictive definition