This page has 7 definitions of Norse in English. Norse is an adjective, noun and proper noun. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- (General American) enPR: nôrs, IPA(key): /nɔɹs/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /nɔːs/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɔː(ɹ)s
- Of or relating to the people, language and culture of Scandinavia.
- Of or relating to the North Germanic group of languages.
Norse pl (plural only)
- The collective Scandinavian (historically Norwegian) people.
- Speakers of any of the North Germanic languages.
- Synonym of