Dyck Advisory Group (DAG)
Dyck Advisory Group (DAG) Intro articles: 3
The firm, founded in 2012 by Lionel Dyck, specializes in demining and anti-poaching services, and has customers around the world. They have been very active in Cabo Delgado, Mozambique. They operate and charter out several Bat Hawk light aircraft.
In 2021, Amnesty International reported that during operations in Mozambique, the firm's operatives fired machine guns from helicopters and dropped hand grenades indiscriminately into crowds of people, as well as repeatedly firing at civilian infrastructure, including hospitals, schools, and homes.
Dyck Advisory Group (DAG) History articles: 11
- "DYCK ADVISORY GROUP - K2012198102 - South Africa". b2bhint.com. Retrieved 19 January 2021.
- Hanlon, Joseph (27 July 2020). "Mozambique: Mercenaries to the Fore as Dyck Contract Extended". allAfrica.com. Retrieved 19 January 2021.
- "MOZAMBIQUE/SOUTH AFRICA : Cabo Delgado: Dyck Advisory Group's loses one surveillance aircraft after another - 26/06/2020". Africa Intelligence. 26 June 2020. Retrieved 19 January 2021.
- "Mozambique: Civilians killed as war crimes committed by armed group, government forces, and private military contractors – new report". Amnesty International. 2 March 2021. Retrieved 2 March 2021.
- Dyck Advisory Group (in English)