1915 Allan Cup
Top 3 1915 Allan Cup related articles
The 1915 Allan Cup was the Canadian Amateur Hockey Association (CAHA) championship for senior ice hockey in the 1914-15 season. CAHA president W. F. Taylor determined the playoffs format by having names drawn out of a hat by Winnipeg mayor Richard Deans Waugh.
The title was first held by the Melville Millionaires as champions of their league and two challenge wins. The Millionaires then lost the final Allan Cup challenge to the Winnipeg Monarchs. The 1915 playoff marked the eighth time the Allan Cup had a champion.
1915 Allan Cup Intro articles: 4
Southern Saskatchewan Hockey League
1915 Allan Cup Southern Saskatchewan Hockey League articles: 2
- Melville Millionaires 9 - Prince Albert Mintos 8
- Melville Millionaires 6 - Prince Albert Mintos 5
Melville Millionaires win the series 15-13 and retain the Allan Cup.
Overview of "Prince Albert Mintos" article
- Melville Millionaires (Allan Cup holder)
- Toronto Victorias (Challenger)
- Melville Millionaires 8 - Toronto Victorias 8
- Melville Millionaires 7 - Toronto Victorias 3
Melville Millionaires win the series 15-11 and retain the Allan Cup.
1915 Allan Cup Second challenge articles: 3
- Melville Millionaires 4 - Winnipeg Monarchs 3
- Winnipeg Monarchs 4 - Melville Millionaires 2
Winnipeg Monarchs conquer the Allan Cup, winning the series 7-goals-to-6. The Monarchs win the Allan Cup. There were no further challenges.
Overview of "Western Canada" article
- "Easterners Get The First Bat At Cup". Winnipeg Free Press. Winnipeg, Manitoba. February 25, 1915. p. 46.