This page has 8 definitions of violently in English and Middle English. Violently is an adverb. Examples of how to use violently in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
English violently definition
- In a violent manner.
- To an intense degree; extremely; strongly; intensely.
- I found myself violently disagreeing with him.
Middle English violently definition
- Violently, in a violent or harmful way.
- In a religiously dangerous or harmful way.
- In a powerful, effective, or mighty way:
- In a way causing great damage, injury, or harm.
- In a forceful way; in a way showing intense feelings.
- In an abrupt or warningless way.
- English: violently