This page has 3 definitions of underside in English and Norwegian Bokmål. Underside is a noun. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
English underside definition
underside (plural undersides)
- The side that is below or underneath, the bottom.
- 2016 January 23, Michael Emons, “Crystal Palace 1–3 Tottenham”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), BBC Sport:
- The Eagles then hit the woodwork twice in a matter of seconds as Scott Dann headed Jason Puncheon's free-kick against the underside of the bar, before substitute Mile Jedinak also hit the crossbar with a shot on the turn.
side that is underneath
Norwegian Bokmål underside definition
- “underside” in The Bokmål Dictionary.
Norwegian Nynorsk underside definition
- “underside” in The Nynorsk Dictionary.