This page has 4 definitions of tricycle in English and French. Tricycle is a noun and verb. Examples of how to use tricycle in a sentence are shown. Also define these 3 related words and terms: cycle, cycle rickshaw, and tricycle.
English tricycle definition
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈtɹaɪsɪkəl/, /ˈtɹaɪˌsɪkəl/
Audio (CA) (file) Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -aɪsɪkəl, -aɪˌsɪkəl
- Hyphenation: tri‧cy‧cle
tricycle (plural tricycles)
- A cycle with three wheels, powered by pedals and usually intended for young children.
Cycle definitionAn interval of space or time in which one set of events or phenomena is completed. (1 of 17 cycle definitions)
- (Philippines) A cycle rickshaw.
- tricycle gear
- To ride a tricycle.
- The child tricycled around the driveway until dark.
French tricycle definition
tricycle m (plural tricycles)