This page has 4 definitions of rushed in English. Rushed is an adjective and verb. Examples of how to use rushed in a sentence are shown. Also define these 2 related words and terms: busy, and rush.
- Very busy.
- I was so rushed today, I didn't have time to eat lunch.
Busy definitionCrowded with business or activities; having a great deal going on. (1 of 4 busy definitions)
- Done in haste; done quickly.
- My rushed attempt at an essay received a predictably poor grade.
- Abounding or covered with rushes.
- simple past tense and past participle of