This page has 3 definitions of personification in English. Personification is a noun. Examples of how to use personification in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- A person, thing or name typifying a certain quality or idea; an embodiment or exemplification.
- Adolf Hitler was the personification of anti-Semitism.
- A literary device in which an inanimate object or an idea is given human qualities.
- The writer used personification to convey her ideas.
- An artistic representation of an abstract quality as a human
- The Grim Reaper is a personification of death.
person, thing or name typifying a certain quality or idea
artistic representation of an abstract quality as a human