This page has two definitions of indescribable in English. Indescribable is an adjective. Examples of how to use indescribable in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- Impossible (or very difficult) to describe.
- He proved it with indescribable mathematics.
- 1906 January–October, Joseph Conrad, chapter II, in The Secret Agent: A Simple Tale, London: Methuen & Co., […], published 1907, OCLC 270548466; The Secret Agent: A Simple Tale (Collection of British Authors; 3995), copyright edition, Leipzig: Bernhard Tauchnitz, 1907, OCLC 1107573959, page 15:
- But there was also about him an indescribable air which no mechanic could have acquired in the practice of his handicraft however dishonestly exercised: [...] the air of moral nihilism common to keepers of gambling hells and disorderly houses; [...]
- Exceeding all description.
- Our hotel had an indescribable view of the Bay of Naples.
impossible, or very difficult to describe
exceeding all description