This page has 5 definitions of hinged in English and Estonian. Hinged is an adjective, verb and noun. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
English hinged definition
Audio (AU) (file)
hinged (not comparable)
- Affixed by a hinge, as a door.
- (slang) Extremely high on drugs.
- (of a postage stamp) Affixed with a stamp hinge
affixed by a hinge
high on drugs
affixed with a stamp hinge
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Dictionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- simple past tense and past participle of
Estonian hinged definition