This page has 4 definitions of exalt in English. Exalt is a verb. Examples of how to use exalt in a sentence are shown. Also define these 10 related words and terms: honor, high, esteem, raise, rank, elevate, elate, chemistry, refine, and subtilize.
- (transitive) To honor; to hold in high esteem.
- They exalted their queen.
- (transitive) To raise in rank, status etc., to elevate.
- The man was exalted from a humble carpenter to a minister.
Rank definitionThe symbol for rank.
- (transitive) To elate, or fill with the joy of success.
Elate definitionTo make joyful or proud. (1 of 2 elate definitions)
- (transitive, chemistry, archaic) To refine or subtilize.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Dictionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- exalt at OneLook Dictionary Search