This page has two definitions of enactment in English. Enactment is a noun. Examples of how to use enactment in a sentence are shown. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- The act of enacting, or the state of being enacted.
- The actors' powerful enactment of the play was breathtaking.
- The enactment of this law will be a great step backward for our country.
- (law) A piece of legislation that has been properly authorized by a legislative body.
- The enactments passed by the council that year included sweeping reforms.