This page has 6 definitions of cooked in English. Cooked is an adjective and verb. Also define these 15 related words and terms: food, computing, MP3, corrupt, through, text, uncook, fabricate, falsified, done in, exhausted, pooped, defeated, hopeless, and cook.
- Of food, that has been prepared by cooking.
- (computing, slang, of an MP3 audio file) Corrupted by conversion through a text format, requiring uncooking to be properly listenable.
Uncook definitionTo undo the act of cooking (1 of 2 uncook definitions)
- (of accounting records, intelligence) Partially or wholly fabricated, falsified.
Fabricate definitionTo form into a whole by uniting its parts; to construct; to build. (1 of 4 fabricate definitions)
Falsified definitionDemonstrated to be false.
- (slang) Done in, exhausted, pooped.
- (slang) Done in, defeated, hopeless.
- simple past tense and past participle of
Cook definitionA person who prepares food. (1 of 6 cook definitions)