West End definition
This page has 3 definitions of West End in English. West End is a proper noun. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- Usually "the West End", that part of central London to the west of the City that houses shops, theatres, restaurants, museums, art galleries, etc.
- Coordinate term: East End
- 1986, “West End Girls”, in Please, performed by Pet Shop Boys:
- In a West End town, a dead end world / The East End boys and West End girls
- (by extension) The English theatre industry
- A village in Eastleigh borough, Hampshire, England (OS grid ref SU4714).