This page has 4 definitions of RNA with English translations in 4 languages. RNA is a noun. Examples of how to use RNA in a sentence are shown. Also define these 7 related words and terms: biochemistry, ribonucleic acid, genetics, リボ核酸, RNA, ácido ribonucleico, and ARN.
English RNA definition
- (biochemistry) Initialism of .
- 2006 June 20, Nicholas Wade, “DNA or RNA? Versatile Player Takes a Leading Role in Molecular Research”, in The New York Times, ISSN 0362-4331:
- Looked at from RNA’s point of view, DNA is just a passive archive of information, a dull hunk of a telephone directory; it is RNA that looks up the numbers, establishes the connections and determines how long each call will last.
Japanese RNA definition
RNA • (āru-enu-ē)
- (genetics, biochemistry) Synonym of ; RNA
リボ核酸 definitionribonucleic acid
Rna definitionInitialism of .
- DNA (dī-enu-ē)
Portuguese RNA definition
RNA m (plural RNAs)
- (biochemistry) RNA; ribonucleic acid
Ácido Ribonucleico definitionribonucleic acid, RNA
Turkish RNA definition
- "Ribonükleik asit", ribonucleic acid.