This page has 9 definitions of Geneva in English. Geneva is a noun and proper noun. Also define these 0 related words and terms: .
- A city in Switzerland.
- A canton of Switzerland, having Geneva as its capital.
- The largest lake in Switzerland.
- A city, the county seat of Geneva County, Alabama, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Kane County, Illinois, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Fillmore County, Nebraska, United States.
- A female given name transferred from the place name or confused with Genevieve or Ginevra.
- (by ellipsis) The Geneva Convention.
Geneva on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
Geneva (disambiguation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
Canton of Geneva on Wikipedia.Wikipedia